1. Is acquainted with basic data analyses techniques, calibration, data correction, error removal etc.
2. Is able to write simple programming codes (Fortran, mathlab, c++) in aid of the data analyses.
3. Is able to read modern scientific literature about topics in observational meteorological or oceanographic research.
4. Is able to describe and interpret data.
5. Is able to compute related parameters
In this course you will gain practical experience with field measurements related to meteorological or oceanographic processes. When possible you will get the opportunity to participate in ongoing experiments.