During and after the course you:
- carry out a project at school and evaluate product as well as process,
- work in a project-based way and carry out relevant analyses for the project
- demonstrate an understanding of the character of the project and be able to identify the strengths and weaknesses
- get in touch with client and target audiences in a proper way and maintain good relations
- reflect on your own learning process
In this course you will become acquainted with school as a work environment, carry out all kinds of relevant tasks, seek active contact with the target audience(s) and meanwhile work on a research & development project for the benefit of the school organization. The latter will be conducted using information and literature discussed during seminars. The concrete deliverables of the project are to be handed in and the end of the course. In addition, you reflect on your own professional development by means of learning aims which you have set up for yourself at the start of the internship. |
Within given constraints, you will have to carry out a project that fits the wishes of the school. During the internship a planned way of working is very important. The seminars and lectures have the aim to scaffold your working. We will pay attention to, amongst others, instructional design theories, design tools and theories on change and innovation in (science) education. In addition, during the seminars the different school projects will be presented to enable collegial feedback and intervision.