At the end of this course, you will:
- have insight in the translation from problem to research question;
- have insight in the translation from research question to study design;
- have insight in the application of different study designs in practice, including data collection and analysis;
- be able to present and discuss research proposals, including the relevance and societal impact;
- be able to write a research proposal.
Period (from – till): to be determined
Have you ever wondered how you can present your research results in a more confident manner? In this course you will learn how to improve both your preparation and your presentation skills. You will discover how to design your visuals in the clearest and most appropriate way, structure your presentation correctly, get and keep the audience’s attention, make good use of your voice and body language, and handle questions from the audience.
Literature/study material used:
Mandatory for students in own Master’s programme:
Epidemiology Postgraduate online
Optional for students in other GSLS Master’s programme: