At the end of this course, you will:
- have insight in the translation from problem to research question;
- have insight in the translation from research question to study design;
- have insight in the application of different study designs in practice, including data collection and analysis;
- be able to present and discuss research proposals, including the relevance and societal impact;
- be able to write a research proposal.
The aim of this course is to help you feel more confident when giving a poster presentation, and to do so more successfully. You want your audience to stop, read the poster and listen to what you have to say. For this to happen, you need to ensure that your poster stands out from the rest. During this online course, you will be able to work on your own poster at a time that suits you, using the new skills you are learning.
Literature/study material used:
Mandatory for students in own Master’s programme:
Epidemiology Postgraduate online
Optional for students in other GSLS Master’s programme: