After completing the module the student is able to:|
- Understand the entrepreneurial process and the entrepreneurial profile.
- Understand and are able to identify innovation steps in the entrepreneurial process,
such as idea generation, opportunity recognition and evaluation.
- understand and are able to identify market relations and market networks in entrepreneurship
and different entrepreneurial cultures.
- have an understanding of their own entrepreneurial skills and ambitions.
- understand the relevance of developing and evaluating a business model, both for an existing business
as well as for an innovation.
- ability to integrate knowledge from various business domains (finance, organization, strategy, marketing, HRM, …) and the own academic discipline for the development of a new business.
In Entrepreneurship, students integrate knowledge from previous modules. Issues such as the entrepreneurial process (idea generation, opportunity recognition and opportunity evaluation), the identification of market relations and network, the understanding of different entrepreneurial cultures, and entrepreneurial concepts are being discussed. In addition, students apply acquired knowledge; this includes the development, evaluation and presentation of a business plan.|
Lectures, tutorials, work groups, presentations
group project (40%), final exam (60%)