The course objectives are:
- Create awareness of general academic principles, guidelines, and regulations;
- Become acquainted with the Human Computer Interaction (HCI) program, including its graduation process; and
- Creation of an personal HCI study plan.
No formal exam.
The course is completed once the students:
- have participated in the activities organized during the lecture;
- added their data completely and correctly into the student directory; and
- have submitted their study plan and received approval by the course coordinator.
This course is part of the Graduate School of Natural Sciences (GSNS) Introduction program, and mandatory for students taking part in the program.
Lecture, definition of an individual study plan.